Our show at Olbrich Botanical Gardens sold out in just one day. Thanks to those of you who bought tickets to come see us at this lovely spot.
We’ll be at Tyranena Brewing Company on 9/5 from 6-9. Pets and kiddos are welcome and there’s socially distanced seating/lawn space.
Our next performance will be at the Olbrich Botanical Gardens on September 1 from 6:30 to 7:30.
From the folks at Olbrich:
- For each concert there will be a limit of 25 people allowed on the Great Lawn and 25 people on the rooftop terrace.
- Individual households must sit at least 6 feet apart from other groups on the Great Lawn and rooftop terrace. A volunteer with a 6 foot measuring tool will be available to assist groups in social distancing.
- Because of the limited capacity, tickets must be purchased in advance online or over the phone. The ticket links for each concert are listed below. If you do not have internet access, please contact Mike Gibson at 608-243-0156 to purchase tickets.
- In order to support local musicians there is a $10 ticket cost for each Summer Concert. A limited number of reduced fee tickets are available. To request a fee waiver, please contact Mike Gibson at email@example.com or 608-243-0156.
- All visitors should bring their own lawn chair seating or blankets.
- Carry in picnics are allowed. No sharing of food or drinks between different households. Please carry out all trash.
- Facemasks are required indoors and strongly encouraged outside when not eating or drinking.
We’ll be playing at the Cheel on 8/8 from 6-9 pm. Be sure to get there early for a delicious and socially-distanced meal.
We are finalists for Best Blues Performer and Best Blues Album for this year’s MAMAs Awards. Please vote for us and various other deserving musicians in a variety of categories. Thank you very much!
Our show at the East Side Club may be cancelled due to health restrictions on music events in Dane County. We will keep you posted.
We’ll be performing at the Baaree on 8/8 from 6-9. Be sure to get there early for an unbelievable meal at its sister restaurant in the same property–the cheel.
The Come Back In is hosting a 4th of July party and we’ll be playing outside from 4-8 pm. We hope you’ll join us for some (socially distanced) fun.