We’re elated to be performing at the Thrasher Opera House on Friday evening. There are a few tickets left. Get ’em while you can.
The East Side Club extended their summer concert series on lake Monona for another weekend. We’ll be playing there on Saturday form 4:30-7:30. The weather should be lovely and there’ll be plenty of socially-distanced seating.
We hope you’ll join us for this year’s Oostburg Boogie on 10/3. Here’s the lineup:
Noon – Too Sick Charlie
1:00 – Jonny T-Bird & the MPs
2:30 – The Stephen Hull Experience
4:00 – The Jay Stulo Band
5:30 – Madtown Mannish Boys
7:00 – Altered Five Blues Band
This event is free, but tickets for reserved space are available. You can visit this website for details: www.paramountmusic.org
We’re excited about our upcoming shows this fall. We’ll be going on brief tour during the first week of November and then we’ll be taking some time off to record. So catch us when you can. Tickets for our performance at the Thrasher Opera House are starting to sell. You can purchase a ticket to see us at the theater or you can buy virtual tickets here.
Our show at Olbrich Botanical Gardens sold out in just one day. Thanks to those of you who bought tickets to come see us at this lovely spot.
We’ll be at Tyranena Brewing Company on 9/5 from 6-9. Pets and kiddos are welcome and there’s socially distanced seating/lawn space.
Our next performance will be at the Olbrich Botanical Gardens on September 1 from 6:30 to 7:30.
From the folks at Olbrich:
- For each concert there will be a limit of 25 people allowed on the Great Lawn and 25 people on the rooftop terrace.
- Individual households must sit at least 6 feet apart from other groups on the Great Lawn and rooftop terrace. A volunteer with a 6 foot measuring tool will be available to assist groups in social distancing.
- Because of the limited capacity, tickets must be purchased in advance online or over the phone. The ticket links for each concert are listed below. If you do not have internet access, please contact Mike Gibson at 608-243-0156 to purchase tickets.
- In order to support local musicians there is a $10 ticket cost for each Summer Concert. A limited number of reduced fee tickets are available. To request a fee waiver, please contact Mike Gibson at email@example.com or 608-243-0156.
- All visitors should bring their own lawn chair seating or blankets.
- Carry in picnics are allowed. No sharing of food or drinks between different households. Please carry out all trash.
- Facemasks are required indoors and strongly encouraged outside when not eating or drinking.
We’ll be playing at the Cheel on 8/8 from 6-9 pm. Be sure to get there early for a delicious and socially-distanced meal.